With the booming construction sector, the demand for faster and efficient Steel Detailing is also increasing accordingly. To meet the increasing steel detailing delivery targets many fabrication companies in the US are implementing the outsourcing model. Adopting outsourced steel detailing business model significantly reduces the overall projects costs.
By outsourcing steel detailing services, a fabricator can save on the following overheads costs.
1. License cost: The license cost is a bit challenge for any company and bearing expenses. By outsourcing to the country like India & China the license cost is bit less.
2. Steel Detailer Cost: The hourly rate of the steel detailer varies within the countries. Outsourcing the detailing work to countries with low hourly rate can benefit the fabricator.Get a quote of your steel detailing project within 24-48 hours. Write to us at email@example.com
3. Extra Expenses: By outsourcing the detailing work fabricator saves on all the extra expenses of medical insurance, PTO, vacation, etc.
4. Faster Delivery: To meet the schedule of the project employees need to be paid overtime by hours. By outsourcing it to a country like India, the project works during the night while the US team resolves the issue during the day leading to a faster turnaround.
Many engineering companies across the globe have been implementing the offshore outsourcing model to carry out the design & detailing work. The most important benefit behind this offshore model is to save the overhead costs associated with the business. Moreover, this model is prevalent in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry segment. The steel fabricators in the USA which are outsourcing a major part of steel detailing project work in India.
It is very important to have a proper planning and pre-evaluation phase to outsource any project especially design, detailing and estimation work. If you are planning to implement the same model or already implemented, please make sure to choose a right vendor. The success of your steel detailing project usually depends on various parameters like communication matrix, turnaround time.
Below can be the checklist to select the right steel detailing partner for your company:
1. Evaluate that the vendor has all the valid legal licenses of detailing software such as Tekla, SDS2, Advance Steel, etc.
2. Perform a detailed check on the vendor’s credentials, the processes & certifications it claims to possess.
3. Ensure that your vendor follows all the detailing standards.
We support our clients through a diverse portfolio of Engineering & IT Servicesand Staffing Solutions globally.