JD for Frontend Developer + Angular:
Technical – Must Have Skills
Budget: 17.5 LPA
· Good in Angular2/4/5/8[ Mandatory ], AngularJS
· Should have good knowledge in Typescript & Jquery
· Good in HTML5 and CSS3 , Bootstrap
· Good in Design Pattern and solid principles
· Good in SQL and PL/SQL or MongoDB
· CI/CD Pipeline Deployment
· Azure exp is mandatory.
· Version Control
Technical – Nice to Have Skills
· Website Testing
· Debugging and Performance testing
· React Native
· Good in UI/UX design
· Fluent English skills in speech and writing.
· Communicative personality.
· Self-supporting and independent attitude.
· Be comfortable with ambiguity and work to reduce this ambiguity wherever possible within all work output
To qualify for the role,you must have
Availability and ability to travel at least for 20% of the time should be taken into account.
(Standard DevOps Profile) + AKS:
• Source control Management (git)
• Azure cloud
• ARM Templates
• Scripting (PowerShell or Python)
• Azure DevOps Pipelines (CI/CD)
• Agile methodology
• AKS configuration expertise
• CI/CD Pipeline deployments including AKS
· Designing DevOps Strategy such as making a quality strategy, designing a secure development process, and creating a tool integration strategy
· Implementing DevOps development processes such as designing a version control strategy, integrate source control, manage the build infrastructure, implement code flow, implement a mobile DevOps strategy, and managing application configuration and secrets
· Implementing Continuous Integration by managing code quality and security policies, implement a container build strategy, and implement a build strategy
· Implementing Continuous Delivery by design a release strategy, setting up a release management workflow, and implementing an appropriate deployment pattern
· Implementing Application Infrastructure by design an infrastructure and configuration management strategy, implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC), manage Azure Kubernetes Service infrastructure, and implement infrastructure compliance and security
· Knowledge of Cloud best practices, operations, and security, with hands-on experience in Azure DevOps
· Experience with SCM tools, Git as the primary, and a solid understanding of Git workflow best practices
· Ability to write scripts in a variety of languages like but not limited to Bash, Python, PowerShell, or Ruby
· Deep Azure knowledge and practical understanding of the wide range of services available.
· Experience using container technologies such as Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, and or other container solutions
· Solid understanding of Microsoft technology stack as well as Linux based systems
· CI/CD tools such as azure devops , Octopus Deploy, Jenkins, and Nexus
· Configuration Management tools like Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible or equivalent tool
· Experience with Terraform and/or other infrastructure as code paradigms and technologies