We are looking for exceptional engineers to build scalable, reliable and robust systems at Uber. Our mission is to enhance Uber\'s corporate speed, reliability and worker happiness by building tools, integrations, and platforms for internal use. You will work closely with a highly capable team of engineers, data scientists, designers, and product managers to ensure Uber\'s internal tools and platforms are a powerful and innovative business advantage.
You\'ll work with your teammates in a disciplined agile development environment to solve diverse technical challenges.
What you\'ll need
- Expertise in Golang or and other object-oriented programming languages and the eagerness to learn more.
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. MySQL, Cassandra)
- Experience with micro-service architecture
- Evident motivation and passion for improving your craft
- Disciplined practitioner of unit testing, version control, and best engineering practices
- Self-starter mindset to own what you\'re working
- Familiarity and experience with CI/CD, Containers
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining APIs
- Good problem solving and communication skills