Budget : 19 LPA, Tech Mahindra, Permanent
Technical – Must Have Skills
· Bachelor\'s degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Science or other Technical qualification
· 10+ years in a corporate IT environment
· 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Lead or similar role
· Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or SAFe-certified
· Considerable expertise in Scrum Master Function
· Demonstrable experience in the definition of Scrum Master Standards, Processes and Procedures
· Excellent knowledge of Project Management Processes/ Project Controls
· Good experience in client-facing roles. Extend support to Product Owner to manage the backlog and facilitate resolution of priorities and issues
· Experience of working within complex, matrixed multi-location teams
· Experience of working in large programs of work. Provide solutions to problem scenarios encountered
· Experience creating, executing and amending project plans for large, complex projects
· Experience applying formal project management methodologies and disciplines to manage large, complex projects. Compliance to established client and specific processes including Statement of Work (SoW), Installation Guides, Staging Guides etc.
· Proven experience delivering effective change management strategies and implementing scalable transitions
· Strong ability to create tools/ independent spreadsheets to help analyze burn rate/ earned value/ earnings variances and cash projections.
· Demonstrates understanding of scope, schedule and planning, understanding of time management, resource management cost management. Possesses good project management skills.
· Knowledge of IT governance formulation, and team management
· Knowledge of IT risk management, IT standards and policies formulation
· Hands on experience on Micrsosoft Azure DevOps
· Collaboration skills with various stakeholders – Multiple Function Leads, Other Vendors and Senior Members on the project
Technical – Nice to Have Skills
· Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) / PMBOK / PRINCE 2 / Project Management Professional (PMP)
· Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
· Program Management Professional (PgMP)
· 6 sigma certification
· Delivery using modern methodologies especially SAFe Agile, Agile Scrum
· A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
· Ownership attitude
No of positions : 2
Key Responsibilities MDM:
Role: Automation( Seleium + Java)
3-6 years of hands-on work experience as an automation engineer
Strong experience in Java and selenium (coding exp) required
Experience in design and implementation of Test scripts, Test cases and Test data & UI /API Testing of applications/products is required
Good knowledge of test methodologies like functional, black box, grey box, integration, performance testing etc.
Experience testing SDK, API and UI testing automation frameworks like Selenium , TestNg ,Cucumber and end-to-end Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems.
Experience in Git/Github or other version control systems
Understanding of CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins is a plus
Must be having good analytical skills, problem-solving & communication skills, and good programming skills, preferably in Java.
Excellent communication, coordination, and teamwork capabilities, and strong sense of responsibility.
| JD 2
Year of exp: 5 plus
Location :PAN INDIA
Candidate should have good knowledge in Ansible and Azure Powershell scripting.
Candidate should be strong in Azure Cloud for IaaS and PaaS and IaC.
Azure DevOps CI/CD experience